Looking for a qualified Preschool Teacher to assist in laying the necessary foundation for toddlers to be successful in kindergarten. Our program's purpose is to ease toddlers into an organized preschool curriculum. Our staff must demonstrate a great love and patience for children. Qualifications needed to teach them effectively include knowledge of best practices and preschool educational methods as well as the ability to engage them and earn their trust and attention. The goal is to contribute to the healthy mental and emotional development of the child so they can more easily acclimate in the next level of education.
- Assist in the development of creative, thematic lessons suitable for preschool children age 2-4
- Employ a variety of educational techniques (storytelling, educational play, media etc.) to teach children
- Observe each child to help them improve their social competencies and build self-esteem
- Encourage children to interact with each other
- Guide children to develop their artistic and practical capabilities through a carefully constructed curriculum (identify shapes, numbers or colors, do crafts etc.)
- Organize nap and snack hours and supervise children to ensure they are safe at all times
- Communicate with parents regularly to understand the children’s background and progress
- Assist in maintaining a clean and tidy classroom consistent with health and safety standards
All staff should be vaccinated, the building is equipped with UV lamps in the HVAC system as well as free standing units in all the classrooms to assist in additional sanitation after hours. Classroom surfaces are cleaned daily as per DCF and CDC guidelines.